UPDATE: welcome to book club
Hello all.

The format of official Book Club posts is going to be updated starting with The Picture of Dorian Gray. Thanks to Mark's suggestion, I am going to be writing several posts per book, each about only certain sections (eg several chapters). My aim will be to write about 3-4 posts per book, and they will all be linked to in the sidebar under their respective book titles. This is all an attempt to make this seem more like a real book club in which you can follow along with what I'm reading (or have read) as it happens.

Let me know your feelings...

3.31.2008

book club beta

[Vegas The Crystal Method]

Yo yo, my avid readers.
I finally UPDATED my blog and transfered everything over to blogger's new layout template thingy. Awesome. This means that you can search the archives much easier, and...um....I don't know what else it means. I think I used to have two reasons why I should spend as much time upgrading as I did, but I can't think of the second one. I guess that makes it null, then.

Joey's trying to help me get in touch with my "gangsta" side, and this is as far as I've gotten:

Me: Peter, I'm going to break this martini glass and poke you in the eye with it.
Joey: Now that was gangster.
Me:The breaking the glass part, or the poking the eye?
Joey: (less enthusiastically) The glass, dude.

I guess I still have a ways to go...

I'm looking forward to Beer Club this Thursday. Friday's class was canceled, so I get to sleep in. No early morning bike ride to hear Dr. Glenn's Observing Story of the Week.

1 comment:

scott lawan said...

SIIICCKKK!!!
you have a banner!
THAT'S gangsta. and i can't wait for this week's beer club either...new couch. for everyone's asses.