UPDATE: welcome to book club
Hello all.

The format of official Book Club posts is going to be updated starting with The Picture of Dorian Gray. Thanks to Mark's suggestion, I am going to be writing several posts per book, each about only certain sections (eg several chapters). My aim will be to write about 3-4 posts per book, and they will all be linked to in the sidebar under their respective book titles. This is all an attempt to make this seem more like a real book club in which you can follow along with what I'm reading (or have read) as it happens.

Let me know your feelings...

4.19.2008

book club is becoming book club

So I'm not really reading. I've been on Picture of Dorian Grey for about 2 weeks now, and have read only 40 pages. I don't know what's caused the shift, but I don't like it. It might be because I'm not super into the book (it's good, but it's semi-laborious to get through). I'll try to get it done soon, though, and that might cause me to forgo writing several posts on it, and instead just write one big one at the end like usual. Also, because of my other blog (which is still in the experimental phases...it might not be permanent), I'm not really writing too much on this one.

I have concluded that I shall turn this blog strictly into a Book Club.
I will update my other blog regularly (hopefully daily given the nature of the project), and this one only when I finish a book (or finish a section if I ever get around to doing the multiple post thing). I will inform you all when that happens over at my other blog so that you don't have to keep checking back here to see if I've written yet.

Let me know if you like this idea.

Do we have a deal?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deal... you farted.

The A in AJ said...

Your other blog is not experimental. It's permanent. I realize you may have missed the memo. Glad we cleared that up.

Michael said...

um

Nikola said...

Ooh, "Dorian Gray"! One of my favorite book of all times! I'm waiting to see the consensus!